Sunday, May 23, 2010

the May Blues

I got the May Blues.

I'm  serious.

I never imagined that it's possible to get the May Blues for me.
I thought the person like me is not a part of the May Blues.  But I have gotten one. I was kinda lost.

I feel irritation every morning and sometimes I just wanna be alone.
I am basically optimistic. But this time, something changes on my mind.

But my art teacher gave me this chance.
"Hey, do you wanna display some of your art pieces on our HALMO D' ART exhibition?"

He is an artist, and at the same time, art teacher for me.  He is the one who taught me how to enjoy drawing again.

He is fantastic. His oil painting fascinates me very much.
I call him "Sensei."

I decided to display my art on the exhibition. This is my first chance to show my art to people. I am so happy.


So I decided to go home for this weekend. Sorry I didnt tell a lot of my friends that I go back to Nagoya this time. Because I thought this time is not good for hanging out with people.
I decided to be in Nagoya just for this show and spending much time with my family.

I finished my work before 30mins earlier than usual. That's forgiven.
I just grabbed my drawings and go back to Nagoya quickly. And I went to Sensei's house.


I felt so relieved that the room has never changed a bit. Sensei has not changed a bit either.


Smell of oil colors, some of messed up arts, easel, lots of kinds of pencils, chairs, and some interesting motifs.










I am just so happy to be here. 
He asked me "Hey Masegisan. You LOVE to draw from now, right? Dont you? Of course, you do!!!"
"Yeah." It was like one o'clock in the midnight. 
I decided to draw here cause I really do. I love being here and drawing in this room. Love talking with Sensei. He is so much fun to talk with.

I just drew and talked a lot of things that happened to me in Mito recently to Sensei.
I asked a lot of questions and asked "WHY WHY WHY???" to Sensei.

The funny thing is ... I realized that Sensei has changed a little bit.

I dont know why but he became totally narcissist for some reason. lol
Love Sensei.


ナルシスト



3 comments:

  1. The works of yours above are MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I just feel SO happy to be your friend, Chiechan, you're the most talented, attractive and amazing woman! Thank you so much for inspiring me all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF!!!!lol Thats so scary!!! lol But thank you so much for giving me such a compliment....
    Im so flattered. Im just a しがないOL in ibaraki....

    And thanks for the comment. That was seriously sweet of you. I am looking for checking this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chieppa, I just found your blog by accident and I am so surprised.. So proud of you! You are so talented and still looking beautiful. Hope you are doing well. ~Micheal

    ReplyDelete