Saturday, May 15, 2010

Paris-highlight 2

We really like it in Paris.
Every single thing around me was so different from Japan.
I have been dreaming of going to Paris. And I was there, my dream came true.
I was so into Paris world. 
That was the "Senshu world". 


パリの街角。
チュイルリー公園。あったかかったら読書でもしたい。

Jewish Lunch sandwich -with Chicken


my happy face! love eating good foods.

merci

いいカフェだ

こんな家に住みたい

Patisserrie 

Bistro in Paris-Entree


-Main...  Pork with Kimchee and huge potato fries.
Naoko san taught us potatoes in Europe is much better than Japanese ones.
I believe it. So good. 


This is where we went. We could never try to read French (because it's completely different from English. There was no crew.)  so Nishimura san and Nakamizo san really helped us to make our choises.  Black board offering was so great!!! If I was alone, I could never try them.



Love sweets. Paris has a lot of patisserrie places to visit.
This dessert was so fab!!


cafe around corners
But it was so freezing cold so we never tried to take a rest outside.
I really loved to drink coffee at open terrace. 


night and contrast.


subway... we didn't take them that much because we prefered taking buses.
Taking buses can let us to see outsides and some faces of Paris.
Tour Effel at last Paris' night.  So beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. 雑誌見てるみたい!
    写真きれーい!!
    一眼レフ買いたくなっちゃう!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. これねー実は一眼じゃないんだ!リコーの新しいCX3ってカメラなの。
    とってもよいカメラでね、カメラにたよりっきり☆
    きごしもブログもっとかいてよ!わたしも全然かいてないけどさ。笑
    またあそびたいね!

    ReplyDelete